A New Toy to play with?
Hi all, hope you are all well.
Just goes to show I have nothing better to do at Christmas. Whilst the Kids where playing with thier new toys, and I was waiting for Cathy to come home from the hosptial after her Chrsitams Day Shift, I started searching round for other Blog sites and tools, using the search function on the Google and Yahoo tool bars you can get for Internet Explorer.
Well it's frightening what you can find - I found several other blog sites, which I may concider using in the future (I still think that I will stick to Xanga, Blogger and WebCrimson .
One of the "tool types" I found were several offline editors ( and I'm using one to type this) . This one is from W.Blogger, although there were several other sites that hda similar functions (Blurty.com - but this is also a corresponding Blog site in it's own right)
The only one that I now need an offliner for is the Xanga site - but I think that you can still do this from your e-mail account (I've tried the same or simialr system on Blogger and it came up with some odd results)
Will let you know how I got on
God bless
Dave
No comments:
Post a Comment