Wikipedia

Search results

Friday, October 28, 2011

Have just taken Cathy to work, in the sharp cold of a late October Morning.

Dawn was just rising over the horizon so, after a quick detour to Tesco's on the way back home, "proper" daylight was beginning to light up the morning.

It was then that I saw the wispy, shifting low lying mists barely a few inches above the grass of central Park. There was no-one in the way. The grey blanket only rose to a height of around 6 feet. Light enough to colour the sky above it, but not so grey as to block the light totally, like a good old Fog bank would. The only thing missing, if that's the right description, is the orange tinge you sometimes gets when the low lying Sun starts to climb across the sky.

What a perfect start to the day

Lovely http://amplify.com/u/a1fuby

No comments:

musing at lunch

Here I'm sat quietly having lunch at work while realising that I really have so much "Internet Rubbish" There must be hundre...