Wikipedia

Search results

Friday, July 09, 2010

Am playing with Technology AGAIN…

I have just placed Office 2010 on the main computer, and, to be honest I quite like it. More so than the last version, if truth be told.

Anyway, an option on both versions of Office is the ability to post to a Blog.

In the previous version I thought that it didn't work that well so tried it a few times and then gave up and went back to the programs I had previously used. Well I thought that it was time that I Tried the latest version and see what happens with this one.

I'm not sure yet whether the Office 2010 Blog template is any more adaptable than using, say, Live Writer. But as I say, we will have to see.

I wonder if I can twitter or Facebook post from it????

No comments:

musing at lunch

Here I'm sat quietly having lunch at work while realising that I really have so much "Internet Rubbish" There must be hundre...