Morning All
Just sat here , early on a bright Sunday Morning just wondering what has happened to this week. The whole week has just flown by.
The house is even more quite then normal - the Kids have gone out for the night (or in Liam's case the week end)
@@@@@ _____ @@@ _____ @@@@@
Liam's gone away with the Scouts this weekend to Camp. The main purpose being what they call a "high ropes course" ( Click here to see the website ). It would suit Liam to the ground - climbing over everything. But some of those lines are seriously high up. Mind you we don't know if anything has happened at all. The weather has been so bad over the last few days , we have been half expecting a phone call saying that the camp had been abandoned due to an excess of water. Will let you know how things pan out.
Laura's treat, as such, is that she has been allowed a friend to sleep over. But saying that they managed to talk her friends dad into letting them sleep over at her house last night - so chez Smudger is very quite today.
@@@@@ _____ @@@ _____ @@@@@
The pictures?
Someone asked me the other day if I would publish a few of my pictures on the web (not via a blog I hasten to add - but a forum board).
Well normally I'm a bit wary of this sort of thing - I don't think that they are that good, but I was asked nicely so I shall post a few and see what happens.
@@@@@ _____ @@@ _____ @@@@@
There has been another computer "glitch", and this time I can't work out why. I don't think anything has altered, and I certainly haven't changed anything.
The problem? Windows/MSN Messenger. I had it setup so that I had as much control over it as possible. It doesn't start up when the computer starts up, and if I want to use it I start it myself. But the last few days?
Every so often a window pops up and someone says "Hello".The problem is, as far as I can see, is that it shouldn't happen. Whatever I check says that the messenger program is not running. All the settings appear to be as they were before. But there is still the windows. Mind you - had a good "natter" with someone I hadn't "talked " to for some time, but I'm still confused.
No comments:
Post a Comment